Family Action Alerts!
Ten Focus Areas
the heart of the matter:
Gov't Accountability Family Courts Self-Help Legal Life Issues Politics & Elections Independent Media Property Rights Civil Rights Events Tax Reform Computer Support
Powered by K-Love Radio
over 400 U.S. stations:
Click here to listen now!
"Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The People of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
- Abraham Lincoln
Please Support our Activism
help us help you faster:
State Law Links
The American Rule of Law >> State Law Links
(+) Need law help now? Learn the basics for free on Publix Law Schools, get crystal clear courses from Jurisdictionary.com, or jump to Request Legal Help. (+) Got law? Join the Teams and help out!
*Powerful and Straightforward*
New: Special Limited Offer - All UCRCoA Scholars Get 15% Off!!
(+) Legal Links - States: A growing, ordered collection of links to online resources for all things legal within the various fifty (50) state court systems:
- Link 1: Learn the United States Constitution, first, if you haven't already...
- Link 2: Cornell's listing by State and DC, of links to all their law, codes, rules, and etc., so you should find everything you need here.
- Link 3: FindLaw's list of links to every State's Constitution, code, bills, federal court opinions, state court opinions, and administrative code.
- Link 4: Justia's version of the above two collections to every State's set of you-name-it.
- Link 5: Findlaw's "bigger picture" links to every States' listings of you-name-it in the legal world, including finding lawyers and transcribers, etc.
- Link 6: Several per-State links to Marriage, Divorce and related Family Law statutes are available at various online locations, such as Cornell's marriage laws and divorce laws, FindLaw's marriage laws and divorce and custody laws, the ABA's Family Law Quarterly tables of various Family Law statutes for each State, and DivorceCentral's collections by State.
- Link 7: Actually several links, here's tables or collections of per-State laws to such things like Landlord-Tenant statutes (A)(B), the U.S. Dept. of Labor's minimum wage laws, the corresponding wage garnishment laws, Nolo.com's table of various Statutes of Limitations per State, and your State's tax laws.
- Link 8: In case it's not covered above, Cornell's per-State topical index to virtually every area of Law, again by per-State links to the relevant statutes.
- Link 9: One of the granddaddy collections of written material and documentation of "The Law" out there.
UCRCoA >> More Information
(+) FIDO Network: Each of the UCRCoA Focus Areas directly relates to the same ten categories included within the FIDO Network, which will use this graphic datamaps technology to help exponentially leverage our new massive voices into unstoppable, rolling thunders of united purpose across America.
(+) More details: Please see the About page, the Regions pages, the UCRCoA Organizational Chart, the Board page, the State and County pages, and the Mission and Focus Areas, for more information.